Sunday, August 4, 2013

New road continued - a whole new section is open


Near my street, just around the bend all of a sudden a new set of signal lights. I drove by the day before it was still in a mess with no hint of signal lights and the next day it's suddenly open. I was surprised and excited to see where it goes and what it looks like so some of my pics aren't great.


I live near the tower



Right now it's two way traffic but will be southbound this way with the other road being built above the other direction.



Here we are already rejoined the old road at the entrance to the Surrey/Fraser docks



We turned around and are driving back the same way....gotta see what it looks like both ways!

 

 
 
 
 
 
Now we've rejoined the old River Road where this section started.
 
 
Can't wait until the whole thing is done now, I feel so proud of our road! We know more now seeing what a great job has been done after years of waiting for trucks and following a million big slow trucks and the detours! Its moving along and this road will affect our community in a very positive way. 
 
 
 

 
 


No comments: